We all negotiate something everyday, from huge, complex business deals to perhaps where to go to dinner with a group of friends, or bedtime with our child. Some of us feel much more confident than others and yet, there may be something more for all of us to learn.
Of course negotiating isn't about being ruthless, sneaky or cocky. But it is all about being more prepared than anyone else at the table to give customers what they really want, creating value for both sides and doing this long before anyone else is even thinking about it.
Below are article links to provide you with strategies to take on and practice so they will then become an effective part of your arsenal of tools to use when negotiating.
- negotiation skills for salespeople in the street
- asking questions and listening before negotiating
- the natural complexity of b2b deals is your friend
- your best response to commoditization pressure
- how to maximize your negotiation outcomes