You could argue that when it comes to sales success, no skill is more important than negotiation.
For reps and sales leaders, effective negotiation can often be the difference between a crushed number and a missed quota. The best sellers are able to “change the conversation” from price to value.
So how can you train reps and raise the overall negotiation competency of your organization to be among the best in the world?
Join Brian Dietmeyer, CEO of Think! Inc. and Brainshark’s Chuck Searle for a discussion around up-skilling your sellers to become expert negotiators and how focusing sales training on this skill can improve your rep’s success and overall revenue performance.
In this webinar Brian and Chuck will discuss re-defining business negotiation:
- How negotiation can be treated as a core sales competency with measurable ROI, not a soft skill
- Prove negotiation is not random and unpredictable but follows a 97% consistent pattern that your team can plan for and leverage
- Why it’s important to focus on doing 3 things at a world class level (vs. long lists of tips and tricks)
- An example of how to actually apply Negotiation Blueprinting in a customer negotiation
- How to determine the overall health of not only your individual negotiators but your overall organization
- Don’t miss this exclusive session for sales and sales enablement leaders.